As LEIP! Crew you’ll help with the organization of the LEIP! Week which can include the construction and deconstruction of the event sights, photo and video recordings, coordination of the event, etc. That means; an amazing work experience, new contacts but especially a week with new unforgettable moments! You will be assisted by the LEIP! introduction team, but you’ll also have contact with the event managers and the coordinators.
Work experience is not needed, but it is important that you are enthusiastic and enjoy being involved in the organization and especially in the implementation of the LEIP! Week.
As LEIP! Crew :
- You can work well together
- You like be involved to work hard
- You can work independently
- You are stress resistant
- You are able to work up to 7 hours each day during the LEIP! Week
- You are available to help out starting August
- You are flexible
- You are enthusiastic
- And you are a bit LEIP! (‘LEIP’ is Dutch for weird )
What can you get as LEIP! Crew?
- A LEIP! Crew T-Shirt
- Food during your shift
- A reimbursement of 170€
- Meet other enthusiastic LEIP! Crew members
- An amazing experience that also looks good on your CV!
Are you as excited as we are to turn this LEIP! Week into an unforgettable experience for the students? Then sign up as LEIP! Crew by sending an email to email@example.com. If you have any questions you can mail us as well!